Do you have a catalogue of Jpeg2000 images you'd like to be able to use with Lightroom? Adobe have said time and again that it's impossible. Well... not any more.
This program changes the way Lightroom works, so that it is able to read Jpeg2000 images without having to manually convert formats first. You get all of Lightroom's editing tools without having to waste time and disk-space.
This is not a plug-in in the normal sense; Lightroom is entirely unaware of this program.
- Read Jpeg2000 images directly into Lightroom
- Import ICC colour profile data
- Import Metadata (keywords, titles, captions etc.)
- All Lightroom's tools available as normal
- Optionally write metadata changes back to the JP2 files
- Heavily optimised for multiple cores or CPUs
You can download and read the manual here.
- Windows XP or newer, (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 2Gb RAM minimum, 4Gb recommended
- Multi-core CPU recommended
- Lightroom 2 or higher
- Very occasionally the reader will stall under heavy load
This is proving very difficult to pin down due to the nature of the code. The simple fix is to restart Lightroom, but please let me know if this happens regularly because it may help me to find the cause.
Try it for free, then buy a license key here to unlock all the features.
Tried it? Like it? You can buy a license key here and unlock all the features.
Your license should get to you within 24 hours of payment being cleared. It will be sent to the registered email address of your Paypal account.
You can download and use the plug-in as a demonstration for FREE. These links will also work to update an existing copy, licensed or not.
Without a license, it will create visible noise on the decoded photos.