Alamy is a professional photo agency based in the UK. This plugin will help you manage any photos you have submitted to Alamy, directly from within Adobe Lightroom. You can still use Alamy's online tools, or a mixture of the two, but hopefully this will remove a few steps and make things easier for you.
- Upload images directly to Alamy from within Lightroom, satisfying their size requirements.
- Download all Alamy's own custom data (i.e. model release status and sales values).
- Change Alamy's data in Lightroom and re-upload it
You can download and read the manual here.
There is a video of the plugin in use here.
- Adobe Lightroom 2 or newer.
- Windows or MacOS X
- An Alamy contributor's account
- Enhanced support for keywords exists in Lightroom 3 and newer.
Try it for free, then buy a license key here to unlock all the features.
All sales are subject to Terms & Conditions. Please take the time to review these. The license is tied to the email address you use for your Alamy account however, so please enter it in the box above.
You can download and use the plug-in as a demonstration for FREE. These links will also work to update an existing copy, licensed or not.
Without a license, it is limited to working with a small number of images during upload and metadata sync operations.